Aging is inevitable for us all but what isn’t inevitable is the routine that we put in to help prevent the aging process from worsening. In this blog, we will discuss 7 important anti-aging ingredients you should know about along with BAZZAAL product recommendations!
What is the wave of skincare today?
With the new wave of skincare trends, techniques, brands, and powerful ingredients, consumers have shifted their attention toward what products they use in their routine. It’s not about how to take care of your skin in the present but also in the future as they look out for key ingredients that will push them towards their results and to maintain them.
What are the key ingredients?
- Retinol: Helps tackle issues like fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots, and acne. But it can also help increase collagen production.
- Vitamin C: Acts as an antioxidant to protect against free-radical damage and can effectively brighten dark spots over time.
- Niacinamide: As a form of Vitamin B3 it has shown in fighting against free-radical damage, brighten dark spots, and manage acne. For those with sensitive skin types, however, it can brighten the skin with fewer side effects and irritation.
- Salicylic Acid: This beta-hydroxy-acid (BHA) has some serious exfoliating powers, which makes it a good option for managing signs of aging, boosting collagen production, and being oil-soluble. So for those who have oil or acne-prone skin types, salicylic acid would be a key ingredient for you.
- Glycolic Acid: As one of two alpha-hydroxy-acids (AHAs), glycolic acid helps against hyperpigmentation, fine lines, and wrinkles.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Helps skin stretching and flexing and reduces wrinkles and fine lines. It also helps heal wounds faster and can reduce scarring.
- Ceramides: Helps maintain healthy skin as they create a barrier to prevent moisture loss, keeping the skin hydrated, plump, and supple.
BAZZAAL Product Recommendations
Now that you are well-rounded with these key ingredients, here are some BAZZAAL product recommendations that contain them!
Offering bakuchiol, a powerful alternative to retinol, this night cream is gentle yet effective and is designed for well-aging beginners. It combines retinol and bakuchiol to improve skin texture, elasticity, firmness, reducing wrinkles, and signs of aging while being safe for all skin types.
In need of a brightening product pick me up? This ampoule contains 81.5% red beet extract that turns the driest and roughest skin into dewy and clear. Not only does this contain Vitamin C but it also contains Betaine, Betacyanin, Anthocyanin, Vitamin A and B.
This 5% niacinamide-based serum corrects dark spots and improves uneven skin tones. With all thanks to plant, Squalane, this serum holds the moisture to keep your skin glowing. Apply a small amount to the entire face or problem areas and pat until completely absorbed.
For those who have acne-prone, oily, or sensitive skin types, this blemish treatment is for you. This spot treatment provides relief from breakouts and blemishes as the salicylic acid is used to get rid of old dead skin cells.
In need to get rid of hyperpigmentation? This lightweight nourishing formula is enriched with Korean herbal medicine, Hanbang, for extra deep hydration. However, if you are interested in getting a good deal on amazing well-aging products, try out the Bazzaal Well-Aging Trial Kit. This kit addresses all your skin concerns before they arise.
Maintain your flawless look anytime, anywhere with this versatile retouching booster pad. This innovative pad is packed with beneficial ingredients, including micellar to improve impurities, hyaluronic acid for deep hydration, and a plump complexion.
This deeply nourishing serum works from the inside and out, providing a radiant glow and long-lasting moisture. Infused with skin-firming peptides, ceramides, and soybean nutrients, it promotes a healthier and plump appearance, leaving your skin looking and feeling rejuvenated.
For more BAZZAAL tips, tricks, and skincare hacks, follow our blog here!